Posted on May 4, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Exciting opportunity for a SDET to join a rapidly growing technology and services company building out a new platform.
You will build and maintain a suite of test automation services in Java, Selenium, and Cucumber. You will work and collaborate with stakeholders (engineering, product management, architects, etc.), integrate automation tests with automation build and continuous integration tools, performance testing, load testing, compatibility testing, defect management, and root cause analysis.
Enjoy this contract to hire (3 to 6 months) opportunity in the Alpharetta area with a team of accomplished technologists under excellent leadership. We offer a bonus program, flexible hours, 401(k) match, at least one day of telecommuting a week, and comprehensive benefits.
- 2+ years of Java development
- 3+ SDET experience using Java to build automation frameworks from the ground up your self
- A passion for learning and technology
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Performance testing tools (Jmeter, Loadrunner, EggPlant, etc)
- Security Testing and tools (CheckMarx, SonarCube, Fortify, Nexus, etc)
- CX Testing and tools (Cyara, Zendesk, TeaLeaf, Satmetrix, Adobe, etc)
- API Testing