Posted on May 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Teradata /Informatica ETL Developer
- 10 + years of ETL experience with Teradata databases (as Primary skill).
- 5 - 9 years of Informatica ETL experience (Secondary skill)
- Experience in Teradata SQL Programming (Stored Procedures, Functions, Macros, BTEQ)
- Must have worked in Teradata 13.x or greater environments.
- Experience with Teradata load utilities like MLoad/FLoad/FastExport/TPT.
- Analyze data sources and target data models
- Testable strong SQL with Complex queries (joins/indexes/compression/etc.).
- Very good exposure to Data warehouse concepts.
- Teradata Architecture and Physical Implementation.
- Good to have knowledge on Teradata FSLDM Experience.
- Proficient testing skills unit, system, and integration.
- Experience tuning ETL for performance and efficiency.
- Good experience in Unix Scripting.
- Very good communication skills.
- Experience with any version control tool.
- Experience with scheduling tool like Control M or any other scheduler is advantage.
- Worked on Production Support activities is added advantage.