Posted on May 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Teradata Engineer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Teradata Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: 65,000 Eur/annum
Please see below the JD for Teradata.
- 10 + years of ETL experience with Teradata databases (as Primary skill).
- 5 - 9 years of Informatica ETL experience (Secondary skill)
- Experience in Teradata SQL Programming (Stored Procedures, Functions, Macros, BTEQ)
- Must have worked in Teradata 13.x or greater environments.
- Experience with Teradata load utilities like MLoad/FLoad/FastExport/TPT.
- Analyze data sources and target data models
- Testable strong SQL with Complex queries (joins/indexes/compression/etc.).
- Very good exposure to Data warehouse concepts.
- Teradata Architecture and Physical Implementation.
- Good to have knowledge on Teradata FSLDM Experience.
- Proficient testing skills unit, system, and integration.
- Experience tuning ETL for performance and efficiency.
- Good experience in Unix Scripting.
- Very good communication skills.
- Experience with any version control tool.
- Experience with scheduling tool like Control M or any other scheduler is advantage.
- Worked on Production Support activities is added advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it