Digital Consultant and Analytics Expert
Posted on May 4, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
An innovative online marketing company located in the very heart of Zurich who have developed their own technology to map and influence the entire knowledge transfer process. Fast-growing with career development opportunities and direct engagement/involvement with the founding team.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be involved in the decision-making process and work with the most up to date technologies? Are you looking for a company that develops its own technology with a modern loft office overlooking Zurich.
Our client is a leading online marketing company offering a full service in engagement advertising, from consulting to design, technology, campaign execution, analysis, and reporting. They pride themselves on the quality of their work - it isn't about the number of clicks generated for their customers' it is about the active engagement with the sites they create. They are seeking a dedicated Digital Consultant and Analytics Expert who takes pride in their work to join their team in this exciting period of growth for the company.
To become part of the team and take on this Digital Consultant position you need:
- To mediate between IT and Marketing.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with common analytic solutions (Google Analytics 360 Suite)
- Expert experience with Tag Manager solutions.
- Experience in online marketing.
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills.
- A high level of resilience, teamwork, and quality awareness.
- Experience in omnichannel data analysis in online marketing (DoubleClick, SWO, AdWords)
- Communicative with good knowledge of German and English
- Interested in learning new technologies and keeping up to date with new/upcoming market trends.
- Create and implement tracing concepts.
- Consult and support digital analytics whilst focusing on implementation and system landscapes.
- Create customer-specific reports, presentations, and dashboards.
- Analyse and interpret company data, elaborate optimisation potential, and recommendations for action (user channels, content and eCommerce processes)
- Product responsibility by fusedeck.
- Internally support the Campaign team and implement training courses.
- Accompany project Management.
- Care and maintain customers, digital agencies, and advertising agencies.
- A stone's throw from Zurich HB station.
- Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area.
- A small dedicated team of developers.
- Growing business with opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants.
- Telephone package.
- Above-average employer contributions to pension package.
- Flat hierarchy.
- High dynamics and quick decision-making paths.
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team.
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes.
- Possibility to co-design the company and corresponding career opportunities.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)