Posted on May 4, 2020 by Sanderson Government & Defence
Clearance: Please note that due to the timescales the client requesting profiles with an active SC clearance.
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with a well-established client who are looking for a SharePoint Technician to join their team.
Academics: Bachelor's degree related to IT (system administration, development, information management), or min. 10 years of experiences on the desired skills.
Certifications: MCSD: SharePoint Applications, MCTS (desirable)
- SharePoint portal/Intranet troubleshooting
- Installation & roll-out of IKM tools Analyse the requirements and customer requests and report to the responsible supervisor Significant Knowledge
- Requirements capture and definition (ie UML)
- Development methodologies (ie Agile)
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Technical and user guide documentation
- Experience in SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013 administration to include complex farm set ups and custom solution deployment/troubleshooting
- Windows 2008 and 2012 Server administration
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 administration and troubleshooting and database mirroring Practical Knowledge (one year minimum)
- Tasker Tracker Enterprise (TTE)
- Tasker Tracker Plus (TT+)
- Managing site collections of the IKM Tools, based on SharePoint 2007, 2013and 2016.
- Configuring security at site level on the related IKM Tools side (EDMS/TT+/NIP).
- Creating and owning sub-sites.
- Creating lists, blogs, wiki's etc.
- Creating and configuring site features in SharePoint.
- Mapping business issues to SharePoint functions.
- Creating site level policies.
- Giving guidance on design best practice.
- Editing the master pages the IKM Tools
- Creating page layouts, based on SharePoint.
- Creating of SharePoint Solutions and Templates.
- Creating and maintaining SharePoint functionalities.
- Using the SharePoint object model
- Creating SQL queries
- Creating and maintaining Documentations/Guides.
- Sharing knowledge and collaboration in the team.
- Assist the local and remote system administrators with daily routine maintenance as required
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the SharePoint Technician role. To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Email: (see below)