Hardware Assistant for multinational client in Amsterdam
Posted on May 4, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Hardware Assistant for multinational client in Amsterdam
Expected tasks and deliverables by the Consultant
- Deploy and/or restore operation of hardware, Laptops/PCs, smartphones, telephone and assorted peripherals;
- Provision of technical support for hardware (laptops, desktop equipment and other peripherals).
- Checking of computer equipment and application(s) in meeting and training rooms in advance of a scheduled meeting;
- Assistance for external delegates and other visitors;
- Support and assistance to staff in the preparation of USB pen drives/external storage devices, CDs and DVDs and the maintenance of the required equipment;
- Fix small malfunctions;
- Report to servicing companies major errors and keep track of visit repairs and log all communications.
Educational and experience
- Secondary Education attested by a diploma and at least 3 years of professional experience as IT Service Desk Assistant
- ITIL V3 foundation certification
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications such as MS Office, Windows 7 and 10, Internet Explorer v.11 and/or later,
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English - level C1 (effective operational proficiency or advanced)
- Good understanding of IT security and best practices;
- Previous IT Service Desk experience;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Team player with a willingness to offer and provide help to non-technical users;
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications;
- Ability to provide support over the phone; good phone skills,
- In-depth knowledge of any other COTS packages;
- Previous experience using Atlassian JIRA Service Desk management tool;
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 36 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.