Sales Development Representative
Posted on May 4, 2020 by Henderson Scott
Sales/Business Development Representative - Dublin
Market-Leading Pre-IPO Network Security Vendor
70K OTE (40K BASE)
Henderson Scott Security are partnered with a market-leading Pre-IPO network security vendor assisting with a search for a Business Development Representative to cover the UK market! This will involve high levels of lead generation, cold calling and prospecting and booking qualified sales opportunities.
You will be generating high quality sales opportunities working alongside some of the best RSM's in the security industry. This opportunity is office based in a brand new trendy office space!
- Prospecting, outbound cold calling and qualifying valuable enterprise business leads.
- Handling client inquiries, qualifying and circulate to appropriate individual(s)
- Tackling inbound web inquires, reviewing and assessing to be distributed as appropriate
- Ensure hand-offs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed customer's satisfaction.
- Strong judgement when distinguishing if inbound/outbound inquiries are qualified and pass over to the appropriate RSM's
- Contacting businesses and partners through calls, emails, mail shots and events to communicate opportunities to start sales processes with the company.
- 1+ years sales or sales generation experience
- A strong understanding of technology and able to present this effectively
- Experience using CRM
- Experience in lead qualification/sales development.
- Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding sales objectives.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you'd like to hear more information, please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.