IAM/Sailpoint Operations Security Engineer
Posted on May 2, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
IAM/SailPoint Operations Security Service Engineer
Looking for a candidate with 2+ years of IAM, LDAP, Sailpoint (plus) Admininstration and support experience of Sailpoint OR another IAM product.
- Administration and support of IAM or SailPoint IIQ products.
- Managing a fully integrated, highly available application environment.
- Utilizing knowledge of Oracle databases and their interaction with the Solaris/Linux Operating System to support our IDM platform.
- Reviewing and supporting technical components for complex applications, monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Planning and executing ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements.
- Incident investigation, diagnosis and incident resolution.
- Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing and other technology teams.
- Strong focus on documentation and standards.
- Administration and support of Identity Manager products and Java language.
- Utilizing knowledge of Solaris/Linux with basic Scripting skills for platform support.
- 3+ years of relevant IAM experience working with IIQ 7.x, Identity integrations, including one or more of Active Directory, LDAP, ISAM and other cloud/federated Identity Management systems
- 3+ years of Java web application development and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML, etc.)