Technical Support Analyst
Posted on May 1, 2020 by Experis AG
Technical Support Officer
Are you a Project or Technical Support Analyst with at least 5 years of professional experience including systems-support, business processes analysis or program planning and management. Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO)?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Technical Support Analyst to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Technical Support Analyst provides operational technical support to Grant management country teams, logging, investigating and resolving queries, importing documents, analysing trends in support needs and proactively identifying gaps in key knowledge areas and skills. S/he provides assurance of system data integrity and successful change management, monitoring and analysis for continuous improvement of processes.
- Provide technical support to key users of the Grant operating System
- Resolve support queries received via the Service NOW (SNow) system according to established operating procedures, providing support to Country Teams on operational policy, procedures, system user guidance or data queries
- Provide technical support to key business areas involved in the grant life cycle to ensure policies and business processes (from Grant Making to Grant Closure) are adhered to
- Provide support on GOS-generated Excel documents
- Compliance monitoring and Data quality
- Develop reports in Salesforce and Excel in order to track and monitor the data quality issues Pro-actively engage with the Data & Analytics teams, and other relevant teams to correct them
- Process performance analysis
- System testing
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you are/have:
- University degree in Finance, Statistics, IT, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or any equivalent with a strong quantitative component or equivalent professional training
- Experience with project management methodology
- Experience coordinating between cross-divisional teams
- Experience providing systems-support to business users
- Experience in data quality checks or data cleansing desired
- At least three years of professional experience, including systems-support, business processes analysis or program planning and management
- Knowledge of Salesforce Platform
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA programming would be a plus)
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Rigorous root cause analysis
- An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French or Spanish
If you are a dynamic and motivated Technical Support Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.