Posted on May 1, 2020 by Red Carpet IT Services
Red Carpet IT Service has an interesting opportunity if you have relevant DBA skills in either z/OS DB2 or DB2 LUW. We are involved in the decommissioning of a few large mainframes where the applications will be transferred to either a Linux platform or MS SQL or Oracle. This could be a long term project, but as of yet we not certain for how long. One thing we are certain about is that it certainly will be an interesting project and something that is going to be common in the near future. DBA DB2 z/OS/DB2 LUW (Linux)
Main responsibilities include:
- Operational management of transaction Servers CICS and IMS on z/OS;
- Operational database management for DB2 and IMS databases on z/OS;
- Operational database management for DB2 LUW databases on Linux;
- Operational and technical management of DB2 LUW on Linux.
- Dutch speaking preferred.
Experience with Linux and Mainframe management with a DB2 database and then specifically with the following aspects: z/OS, CICS, IMS, DB2, JCL, SQL, BMC tools, Linux OS, DB2 LUW, Linux Shell Scripting, TSM and scheduling on z/OS and Linux.