Technical Customer Support Engineer (French Speaking)
Posted on May 1, 2020 by Disys Technical and Consulting Kft
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our on-premise team at Client site west of London. Our Client is a world leader in business process automation applications. The successful candidate will demonstrate a robust knowledge, ability, and experience in technical support. You will be responsible for incident tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of the most complicated and mission-critical incidents. You will demonstrate excellence in customer service to ultimately succeed completion and resolution of each customer support issue. The successful candidate will be able to quickly gain an understanding of the Client's application platform. This is a customer-facing role and therefore it requires strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong technical skills. The Technical Support Engineer must be able to work outside of normal business hours (including weekend shifts and public holidays) as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Excellent spoken and written French communication skills.
- Experience in Relational Databases (ie MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle)
- Good experience in using browser debug tools, ie F11 tools in IE, Firebug, Chrome developer tools, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex issues and technical processes.
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeaner when handling complex user issues and dealing with customers
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL, or CMDB Experience in one (or more) of the following: UNIX Shell, AJAX, ReactJS, GraphQL, Angular Basic experience administering: Linux/UNIX OR Microsoft Server