SAP PM Contract role Brussels, Belgium!
Posted on May 1, 2020 by Linksap Europe Ltd
We are looking for an English speaking SAP PM Consultant to work on an ongoing production digitalization program in regards to plant maintenance operation, reliability and predictive maintenance.
The project will require increased capacity to work closely with the digitalization team in terms of integration, SAP asset management revamping and functional changes to SAP.
- 4 to 5 Years hands on experience on the SAP PM --> support, troubleshooting, application maintenance, functional usage of the modules, ABAP reading, functional design and development such as report creation, configuration, interfacing/integration
- Additional expertise on SAP PS, DMS, MOC, MM (integration to PM and procurement part related to PM)
- 7 years of professional experience in the plant maintenance domain
- Any expertise in other plant maintenance solution not related to SAP technology will also be highly appreciated
- Experience in in SAP Plant master data assessment and clean up, covering governance, Data preparation and data migration activities.
- Experience in creating end user work instructions, training material and providing training activities.
- Experience in plant maintenance business processes for large industrial chemical companies.
- Combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
- Proven track record of IT operation coordination and project/change coordination in large companies, outsourced environment and using ITL based service desk processes
- Highly customer minded, structured and organized combined with good level of coordination and communication skills.
- Analytical, team-player, proactive and highly committed.
Location: Remote then Onsite in Brussels
Start Date: 11th May 2020
Duration: 6 months + Extensions
If you are interested, please send your latest CV and we will call you to discuss further.
Candidates MUST have a current EU passport or Valid work visa as we are unable to sponsor work permits.