Senior Divisional Accountant
Posted on May 1, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Vernon Hills, IL
Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an outstanding Senior Divisional Accountant who will work in a very visible position within their company. This client is focused on a providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation.
- Ensure accuracy of all accounting results and management reports
- Oversee compliance: policies, procedures and internal controls
- Monthly closing activities and monthly general ledger account
- Budgeting and cost control
- Develop and report division level KPI's
- Assist - standard costs and analysis of variances
- Operational analysis of facility
- Manage analyze profit margins and customer pricing
- External audits/audit coordination
- Bachelors degree in Accounting with either a CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of accounting experience from the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient with GAAP.
- SAP experience a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:JS13264 - Sr Divisional Accountant