Posted on May 1, 2020 by Spencer Rose Ltd
Spencer Rose are recruiting for an Instructional Designer for a global publishing company based in London on a 3 month contract.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design programs and learning opportunities to grow and develop the employee population
- Defines Career Paths for each business group to provide clarity and transparency for Career Development
- Develops and/or delivers training and educational programs related to skills training, communication, team building, management development and problem-solving using a variety of instructional methods
Skills and Experience:
- Conceptualise and storyboard instructionally sound, interactive and engaging content that promotes active learning
- Be familiar with a range of authoring tools and templates
- Ability to write and transform content for adult learners in an online environment to structured style guides.