Dutch & French - Digital Business Analyst PSD2
Posted on May 1, 2020 by Modis
Digital Business Analyst PSD2 - Start ASAP - Duration 6 months - French & Dutch Speaking
The Retail and Private Banking Division of a bank includes a Development Department, responsible to enhance and maintain the digital channels, in order to create additional value to the customers.
In the Department, exists a PSD2 (= Payment Services Directory 2) team for individuals.
In this team, the Digital Business Analyst for PSD2 project performs an important role in the delivery of the roadmap and in the set-up of ther future operating model, and performs his/her activities in support of a sponsor (the Head of the Department).
Main responsibilities of the Digital Business Analyst for PSD2 project:
Monitoring of the refinement process:
- Develops impact assessment and business case, to help prioritising developments.
- Supports the Epic Owner in translating requirements into features.
- Aligns with the different support functions (Legal, Global Security, Audit) to ensure that the proposed solution complies with their expectations.
- Leads discussions between the different stakeholders and prepares the meeting minutes.
- Supports project managers with preparing their deliverable.
Follow-up of the development:
- Works in close collaboration with IT colleagues to ensure they have all necessary information to correctly prepare the developments and provides support during development.
- Monitors the progress of the delivery and reports back to stakeholders.
- Is SPOC between developments teams, Epic Owners and support functions during development process.
Technical skills (Mandatory and 3 years experience)
- Sound functional knowledge of IT and related concepts
- Strong data analysis skills
- Knowledge of project management tools (software CA Agile Central/Rally)
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with the Agile methodology
- Experience in a B2C/retail context
Business experience (mandatory and 3 years experience)
- Sound knowledge of financial services
- Knowledge and experience of PSD2
- Experience with digital transformation projects
- Ability to lead meetings
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Analytical, conceptual and problem-solving thinker
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills an ability to connect with different types of conversation partners
- Eager to learn and able to process and InterconnecT information at multiple levels (strategic to operational)
Education: University Master degree
Dutch: native/fluent or Strong knowledge
French: native/fluent or Strong knowledge
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd.