Posted on May 1, 2020 by Mentmore Recruitment
Mentmore is currently supporting a global organisation across a large-scale digital transformation programme and seeking an experienced IT Expert Dev-Ops Platforms & Tools to come on board with extensive SAP Hybris, S4/HANA & other SAP products experiences.
Please note: This role requires you to work in Munich, German or Gothenburg, Sweden + flexible remote working
- You will define the detailed working processes across DevOps
- Development practices between SAP Hybris, S4/HANA & other SAP products
- Work with IT Architects to detail the design, build, test and release strategies for the different solutions within their landscape
- Watch the market for to developments in DevOps and the tooling and best practice
- Lead the adoption of best practice in CI/CD cycles
- DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps/Jira/Jenkins
- Understand the restrictions for DevOps within certain applications
- Formulating DevOps strategies for different technology stacks
- Validate the design with stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements
- Manage IT Architects and/or IT Project Manager of any effects on DevOps on their solution
- Definition of process flows and user roles with knowledge on system functionality and automation potential
- A strategic understanding of the entire DevOps toolchain from the perspective of Quality and Agility
- Experience in formulating DevOps strategies within an Enterprise environment
- Experience of current DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps/Jira/Jenkins etc.
- Previous experience of creating application build pipelines
- Strong experience of Source Control and Branching Strategy
- Strong understanding of Kanban/Agile development methodologies
- Must have experience of development practices between SAP Hybris, S4/HANA & other SAP products
- Willingness to travel across sides 2x a month
This role is suitable for an experienced DevOps SME with extensive SAP Hybris, S4/HANA experiences and who is available to start immediately.