Quality Systems Manager
Posted on May 1, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Title: Quality Systems Manager
Location; Parkmore, Galway
Benefits: Excellent career progression, negotiable salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
Company: My client is ranked among the top 10 global companies in the medical device outsourcing industry, they specialize in the design and manufacture of minimally invasive delivery and access devices for a range of therapies. Headquartered in Galway, they has a global operational footprint with design and manufacturing facilities spanning the U.S., South America, Europe and Asia.
Job Overview: As a Quality System Manager you will be responsible for managing the processes and people within the Quality Systems department to ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable regulatory and business requirements.
- Manage the Quality System team and ensure that both regulatory and business requirements are met in the daily running of the department.
- Responsible for processes within Document Control training, Customer Quality, and Master Data area.
- Leadership role in driving improvement initiatives in the Quality Management system across the site.
- Providing Quality Systems support for all business units and sites.
- Ensure Quality System processes are lean, compliant, user-friendly and are well understood throughout the organization.
- Manage the plants quality system ensuring it's in agreement with all regulatory compliances.
- Excellent working knowledge and proven track record in all aspects of ISO13485 and FDA QSR requirements.
- Regulatory experience/knowledge.
- Good organization, supervisory, technical writing and investigation skills are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Level 8 degree in Quality Assurance or Degree in Science/Engineering with an additional qualification in Quality Assurance.
- Experienced Quality Systems Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Medical Device or related industry.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about my client and this position forward your up to date CV and we can have a call to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales