System administrator Windows
Posted on May 1, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Windows System Administrator (Dutch-speaking) | Mechelen, Belgium | Start date 01/06/2020, End date 30/09/2020 + Likely extension | Excellent hourly rate
I am currently recruiting for a Windows System Administrator (Dutch-speaking) for an excellent 4 months contract (likely extension) in Mechelen, Belgium.
Following the skills requested dor the Windows System Administrator (Dutch-speaking):
- At least 2 years of practical experience as a Windows system administrator in an operational environment;
- Very good knowledge of the Dutch language, both orally and in writing;
- Relevant knowledge of Windows Vista and Active;
- Relevant knowledge of SQL Server;
- relevant knowledge of Citrix;
- relevant knowledge of Exchange and VMWare;
- Demonstrable experience as a recognized expert advisor in the specialist field;
- Good generalistic ICT Knowledge;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience, system engineer level, Unix/Linux/Windows, Mainframe, application Middleware, security, network and communication systems, generic or specialist systems and platforms;
- Demonstrable knowledge of the relevant ITIL processes (in particular regarding change management);
- Demonstrable training with certification or equivalent through experience;
- Good demonstrable knowledge of the inherent system safety aspects and facilities associated with the specialization.
Shortlisting immediately, phone interview today.
This role is suitable for a Windows System Administrator (Dutch-speaking) in Mechelen, Belgium, who is looking to work in a funny and professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are thinking about what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.