Hardware Management/Hardware Asset Management
Posted on May 1, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently hiring a Hardware Asset Management, L2 (Dutch, French and English speaking), for an excellent 6 months contract to hire job in Everberg, Belgium.
Here are the skills required:
- Responsible to research & create various ITAM related content, as well as train & mentor the reporting staff on the work allocations related to ITAM Content curation
- Responsible to work with customers and support them by providing required ITAM Content (or corrections), as and when required by them
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the process, Managing the Asset Management Queue, ensuring timely closure of Service Requests/Change Requests Tasks & update CMDB. Change Request Tasks workflow
- Responsible to coordinate with various teams via their CI Support Owners to ensure the CMDB is updated and discuss any issues that need to be addressed.
- Responsible to work closely with the Change Management Process which is the gateway to the CMDB to address issues like unauthorized changes, leading to fault in the CMDB.
- Responsible to create and publish CMDB Audit report and audit tracker and interface with the CI Support owners to ensure remedial action to audit gaps.
- Responsible for creating and publishing CMDB performance reports and drive improvement plans in collaboration with Process owner.
- Responsible to educate the technology tracks on how to use the CMDB and ensure they understand their role in accordance to the policies and procedures of the Configuration Management Process.
- Responsible to run targeted discovery and reconcile discovered data with the existing CI data.
- Responsible to attend Team/HAM/Config calls and other adhoc calls as required
- To maintain AM Process Doc and other Docs updated with the changes.
- Responsible to work with Product Management, development and QA teams towards defining the right ITAM content for our ITAM customers
- Responsible to Work as the Customer escalation POC for the team and interact with customers to help them resolve their issues related to your area of Responsibility
- Hands- on experience in ITAM (mainly in Hardware asset management) is important
- Experience (in- depth knowledge) in licensing strategies for various hardware/software
- Fixing integration issues such as HP Asset Manager integration with SCCM, JAMF, Windows server and ESX host for discovering the attribute values and update them in CMDB.
- Collaborate with Procurement and Global FS Managers and defined a process on providing required attributes for End User
- Responsible to develop and manage HAM life cycle process that tracks assets from point of its deployment until it has been retired machines.
- Experience in one or more ITAM Tools (including ServiceNow Hardware Asset Management/HP Asset Manager)
- Primary responsibility is performing asset reconciliation for DC devices, Networking and Security devices, End user devices to ensure CMDB Completeness and accuracy.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.