Data Analyst, Analyst - Python, ETL, Data Models, Cloudera, PySpark, J
Posted on May 1, 2020 by iET SA
Data Analyst - Python/ETL | Zurich City | 12 Months
For a long-term project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for several Data Analyst.
Please note, that Switzerland has stopped issuing new work permits until 15 June 2020 due to the COVID-19 situation (present stage).
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You'll have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time.
- 2+ years of working experience as a Data Analyst, preferably within the banking industry
- Well versed in Data Models and Database design within an agile environment
- Experience with Data Discovery and Data Cleaning on new datasets including Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)
- Working experience with PySpark or other distributed computing tools like Cloudera or HDFS would be an advantage
- Skilled in Foundry/Palantir tools, Java and SQL with a basic understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English
- Implementing data pipelines
- Daily batch run implementation
- Generating derived data feeds
- Pipeline refactoring, optimization, and logging
- Unit, integration and regression testing
- Documentation of design, functionalities, and tests
- Design and management of data models and ontologies
- Collaboration with business to generate new reports/insights
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.