Senior Solutions Architect
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is on the search for a Senior Solutions Architect. The client is looking for a true architect that has moved true Legacy applications into cloud AWS digital transformations business applications and can lead other architects primary or secondary mortgage industries designable or financial. Ensure new and existing solutions are compliant with enterprise and ads work with COTS solutions 3rd party applications. They want someone who has 10+ years of experience being an architect.
- Introduce the overall technical vision for a particular solution by defining and establishing the solution architecture
- Develop/Maintain Application Design pattern catalog through InnerSource
- Define High Level Solution Intent, target state architectures and their roadmaps for portfolio products by collaborating with CPOs, POs, CDL and other business and IT stakeholders to ensure alignment in visions, goals and objectives.
- Define and create reference architectures and architecture/design patterns to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture roadmaps
- Own and drive development and maintenance of detailed solution intent, product architecture for a responsible ARTs (information, application, technology, security and deployment view points) that addresses functional and non-functional requirements and ensures alignment in implementation
- Plan and Develop Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
- Identify solution alternatives and/or new technologies to meet new business needs or solve existing business concerns, such as customer experience, operational efficiency, performance and cost effectiveness Participate in pre-deployment, deployment and post-deployment activities to ensure successful deployment Participate in incident resolution process to help trouble-shooting, identify issue resolution and impact assessments.
- Build Reference Application/Implementation for reusability and accelerated adoption of new architectural standards/patterns
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Risk & Security groups to ensure new and existing solutions are compliant with enterprise standards
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to drive product research, RFP/vendor interview from technical perspective and POCs activities for COTS solution in a buy decision and owns the responsibility to communicate business cases for TAWG/ARB approvals
- Work with development leads on design brainstorming and design review to ensure alignment with architecture, patterns and standards
- Work with ART members to resolve implementation issues from business or technical requirements, design, code, testing, to technology/platform
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture and Business Application development
- 5+ years of relevant task management experience
- Hands-on and architectural experience with modern Cloud Native architectures is required in this role, as well as, proven record of leading architects through organizational transformations
- 3+ years of relevant large-scale enterprise transformation experience as relates to architecture preferred
- Prior experience in the primary or secondary mortgage industry is desirable
- Deep knowledge of various enterprise level Platforms widely used in the industry preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$160k - $195k Annual
$100k - $130k Annual