Application Expert SAP Plant Maintenance
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by TALENT - IT
For our customer in Brussels, we are looking for an IT Subject matter expert, design authority, activity driving and coord, service management of a portfolio of applications/interfaces/SAP functionalities linked to the plant maintenance, management of change and the production asset performance management area.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, actively contributing to the plant maintenance process standardization and optimization through the development/deployment of new or existing IT solutions.
- Provide IT expertise and services to the business, acting as the interface between business and IT.
- Advise on business requirements/concerns using the plant maintenance solutions.
- Translate requirements into IT specifications and secure their implementation.
- Support in organizational change management and business process optimization.
- Transfer solution knowledge to the business actors and conduct training accordingly.
- Continuous service improvement.
- Change request management, solution quality control and testing
- Secure IT operations: incident and problem management, acting as level 3 support,
- Drive end to end IT operation and development services within an outsourced multi providers environment. Secure services are delivered according to agreement and governance.
- Design IT service model. Contribute to the contracting and implementation of outsourced services.
- Collaborate to global projects as solution and service expert for your service area.
- Coordinate small projects dedicated to your service area and ensure delivery according to agreement.
- 4 to 5 Years hands on experience on the SAP PM --> support, troubleshooting, application maintenance, functional usage of the modules, ABAP reading, functional design and development such as report creation, configuration, interfacing/integration
- Additional expertise on SAP PS, DMS, MOC, MM (integration to PM and procurement part related to PM)
- 7 years of professional experience in the plant maintenance domain
- Any expertise in other plant maintenance solution not related to SAP technology will also be highly appreciated
- Experience in in SAP Plant master data assessment and clean up, covering governance, Data preparation and data migration activities.
- Experience in creating end user work instructions, training material and providing training activities.
- Experience in plant maintenance business processes for large industrial chemical companies.
- Combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
- Proven track record of IT operation coordination and project/change coordination in large companies, outsourced environment and using ITL based service desk processes
- Highly customer minded, structured and organized combined with good level of coordination and communication skills.
- Analytical, team-player, proactive and highly committed.