Senior JDE E1 Developer
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Chicago, IL 60601
- 5+ years of experience with JDE Enterprise One 9.x applications.
- Experience in the design, coding and testing of custom modules and reports.
- Experience supporting JDE Enterprise One applications preferred.
- 8 years of related IT business experience
- E1 Orchestrator skill set
- E1 Job scheduling
- Familiar with CNC setup and associated System administration functionalities
- E1 Report writing
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Proficiency in JDE General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Vertex and an understanding of how modules interact with each other
- JDE Programmer/Analyst needed to help in the Support and Development of JDE Enterprise One system (version 9.x).
- The Programmer/Analyst position will code both new functionality and enhancements within the JDE platform.
- The Programmer will participate in project planning activities, including defining detailed project tasks.
- BS in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field