Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Duration: 12months +
Language: Minimum B1 German and English
Remote Working (Off-Site/WFH): No
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide a software design being align with system architecture, company guidelines and software engineering best practices (such as SOLID & clean code rules)
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyse your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
Must have candidate skills:
- Highly skilled in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application development (minimum of 3 years)
- 5+ years of experience in C#/.net framework/.net standard/.net core
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent object-oriented languages
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Native/fluent or high knowledge in German/fluent English
Nice to have candidate skills:
- Strong knowledge on object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and Extreme programming
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (lead in team available/SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO 62304, FDA)
- Know-how on large-scale data management
- An active participant in software communities