Senior Full Stack Engineer
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Full Stack Engineer
One of my market leading clients in Leeuwarden is urgently seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (6 + years): Back End or Front End (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and Back End). Our Back End stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the Front End side, we are into AngularJS, Web components, Redux, NPM
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium, OpenShift private cloud environments and soon migrating to Azure DevOps
- We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work, on our own premise and cloud environments
- Lead development experience is a huge plus!
- An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will perform the following responsibilities
- Typical Engineer tasks are analysis, design, building code or configuring a 3rd party software package, deploying, testing and driving Continuous Integration and Delivery improvements.
- The Engineer ensures delivery across the end-to-end application chain. He/she understands the complete stack from application to hardware. He/she understands the detailed workflow of the application, expected transactional volumes, the detailed technical behaviour of application Servers and databases and the importance of maintaining a high security profile, safeguarding the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of data and information assets.
- The activities, performed by an Engineer in a Squad, depends on the type of software solution, ie own built (API) software versus 3rd party software package. As an engineer you are enthusiastic about acquiring and transferring knowledge to others.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!