Jr Network Engineer
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Junior Network Engineer - Utrecht - +6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Junior Network Engineer for our client located in Utrecht, Netherlands.
As Junior Network Engineer you will be responsible 1st and 2nd Line Support, if needed you will trigger escalation to 3rd Line Support. You will maintain operational support procedures, maintain CMDB. You will be focusing on creating problem tickets, preparing standard changes and provisioning of network services.
Requirements for Junior Network Engineer include:
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN Routing and Switching
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Wi-Fi
- Basic understanding of DNS
- Basic understanding of F5 Load balancing
- Basic understanding of Firewall
- Basic HP and Cisco CLI commands
- CCNA certification
- Languages: English and Dutch - is a plus
Details Junior Network Engineer:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- Rate: Negotiable
If you, or somebody else you know might be interested in Junior Network Engineer position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format to Patrycja Jasinska and call.