Application Security Engineer
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for an Application Security Engineer. The right candidate must have outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Inform development teams on secure coding practices
- Threat modelling
- Establish standards for application design requirements
- Code reviews, vulnerability scans and penetration testing
- Conduct vulnerability remediation
- Prepare reports
- 5+ years of software development and application penetrations testing.
- Software development environment experience.
- Subject matter expert of OWASP Top 10.
- Application vulnerability scanning, code reviews and penetration testing experience.
- Knowledgeable on Azure, Ci/CD Pipeline, DevOps, Kubernetes, Secure Development Lifecycle and Octopus.
- Guide development teams on vulnerability remediation.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13286 - Application Security Engineer