Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Sanderson Government & Defence
My client is seeking a SQL server database administrator to be based in Brussels.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- providing Database Administration and application support to our key clients and lead on Database transition/projects.
- providing a deep level of technical knowledge and owning complex production incidents.
- Managing SQL Server databases through multiple product life cycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configuring and maintaining database Servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, integration of alerting into the service desk, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
The successful candidate:
- Extensive knowledge of data warehouse technologies and application (SQL).
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Microsoft Azure)
- MS SQL Server Administration experience required on 2 releases
Please note, this role requires active security clearance. For this role it is essential that candidates possess active SC clearance.
If interested please apply below, or contact: