Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by E-Frontiers
Senior Software Engineer - Java/Oracle/API - CONTRACT
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience designing/developing/consuming APIs.
- Must be able to communicate with customers clearly, concisely, and in a friendly manner in person, via email and telephone.
- Technical writing capability to address key project documentation
- Ability to collaboratively work with limited supervision in an autonomous and multifunctional team setting.
- CI/CD pipeline experience also desirable
The Purpose of Your Role
You will be an engineer in Application Security product team. This role required hands-on experience and expertise developing tools to support a enterprise Java based application sitting an Oracle Back End.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify, isolate, & resolve complex application issues independently.
- Ability to work effectively autonomously, or as part of a global team.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal to effectively perform in a customer facing role.
- Works well in adapting to the challenge of new or unfamiliar tasks and responsibilities, appreciates the opportunity for learning and growth.
The Value You Deliver
- You will work closely with business partners to identify their needs and develop innovative solutions to broad and complex information security challenges.
- You will be developing technical configuration/engineering solutions for application security products.
- Plan and perform platform upgrade projects to ensure IT compliance.
- Investigate complex issues affecting multiple systems.
- Assisting in setting product roadmap, long term strategy and vision of product direction.