Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Role Summary: My client a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology for its customers and is looking for a Ondesk Support, to setup, configure, and maintain the Windows Desktop Environment and end-user support, including but not limited to; hardware and software management, security patches and health check monitoring in line with Global desktop standards, policies and procedures. This role is ideal for someone that is looking to excel in their career.
A working from home option is provided during this pandemic.
Ideal Candidate summarised: You will have 4+ years relevant experience solving critical issues, you must be Customer focused, Organised, Driven and a Multitasker. You will have working experience with Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office, Windows Server 2008+, VMware, Networking and Data Center Experience.
Salary: Negotiable and Competitive (candidate dependant) + benefits
Role Responsibilities include:
- Build rapport with help desk customers and provide first line local and second line regional desktop/office technical support including incident/problem identification, resolution and escalation.
- Install and maintain desktops, user account administration; responsible for introducing adapting and improving IT systems in own area of responsibility
- Administer and support all aspects of Windows 20xx Server environment.
- Good knowledge of designing, implementation and support of VMware ESX/vSphere 6.x
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technology: Active Directory, MS Exchange, DFS, WDS, WSUS, SCCM
- Responsible for both the local office & European Data Centre management
- Work with the other Infrastructure & application engineers locally and globally on issues, projects where needed as their person in region
- Data Center, VMware, Windows Server and Networking Experience
- Bachelor's degree holder in Information System, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 4 + years experience in a similar position
- Scripting in PowerShell & Python
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly or call.