C++ Developer - Test Tools
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Consol Partners
C++ Test Tool Developer
A leading technology business
- Developing and maintaining test tooling
- Performing peer code reviews.
- Performing developer tests on your own code.
- Creating and updating SW documentation.
- A MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science,
- 7+ Years experience in software development (design, implementation and integration),
- Advanced practical experience in (Embedded) software development using modern C++ and Python is a must
- Knowledge of Linux both as development and execution platform is a must
- Expert knowledge in efficient algorithms is a strong preference
- Experience with (complex) SQL queries is a strong preference,
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Docker and/or Airflow is a preference
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.