(DUTCH SPEAKING) - Project support employee ICT
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Support Employer ICT (Dutch Speaking) | Mechelen, Belgium | 4 months + extension | Excellent hourly rate
I am currently hiring a Project Support Employer (Dutch Speaking) ICT in Mechelen, Belgium for an excellent 4 months contract + likely extension.
Skills required for the Project Support Employer (Dutch Speaking) role:
- Perfect oral and written Dutch (C2 level);
- University or bachelor's degree (or equivalent through experience);
- At least 2 years of professional experience in areas of expertise related to the delivery of ICT systems;
- At least 2 years of practical experience with project management facets (budget, timing, coordination, planning, estimates);
- The right candidate has received Training in (at least) a project management methodology and in all project management aspects (budget, timing, coordination, planning, estimates);
- Basic knowledge of the Prince2 method for project management;
- Successfully completed training in people management skills (soft skills such as dealing with conflict situations, presentation techniques, etc.);
- Practical experience with common administrative processes such as purchasing and budgeting and knowledge of the law on public procurement, preferably special sectors;
- Practical experience with the usual MS Office products including MS Project and MS SharePoint;
- Practical experience with common administrative processes such as purchasing and budgeting and knowledge of the law on public procurement, preferably special sectors.
General skills required for the Project Support Employer (Dutch Speaking) role:
- Demonstrable experience in a gritty position and technical environment as a project leader;
- Experience levels and years of experience;
- Demonstrable experience in leading and guiding projects with service budgets between EUR 25K and EUR 250K;
- Demonstrable experience in technical environments in which the projects are situated;
- Be able to use demonstrable experience with project management techniques and tools (risk management, issue management);
- Demonstrable knowledge of the terminology, organization, roles and processes of the PM methodology (eg Prince-2), preferably demonstrated by certification;
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL;
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS Project, MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel);
- Communication and customer-oriented, preferably through demonstrable preparation/training.
Shortlisting immediately, starting ASAP, phone interview today.
This role is suitable for a Project Support Employer (Dutch Speaking) in Mechelen, Belgium, who is looking to work in a funny and professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are thinking about what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.