Project office manager (Dutch speaking)
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Office Manager (Dutch-speaking) | Mechelen, Belgium | Minimum 4 months contract | Excellent hourly rate | Desired start date: 01/06/2020 | End date: 30/09/2020 + possible extension
I am currently recruiting for a Project Office Manager (Dutch-speaking) for an excellent 4 months contract (likely extension) in Mechelen, Belgium.
Following, the skills requested for the Project Office Manager (Dutch-speaking) position:
- the proposed candidates have an active knowledge of the Dutch language;
- the proposed candidate has (at least) 5 years of practical experience with all project management facets (Budget, timing, coordination, planning, estimates, risk management, reporting ...)
Award criteria for the Project Office Manager (Dutch-speaking) role:
- knowledge of and experience with on-board computer systems;
- knowledge of and experience with transport ticketing systems;
- knowledge of and experience with the program management tool Clarity;
- certification in Prince II.
SPECIFIC SKILLS SKILL REQUESTED:
- Prince II certification
- knowledge of and experience with on-board computer systems
- knowledge of and experience with the program management tool Clarity
- knowledge of and experience with transport ticketing systems
GENERAL SKILLS SKILL REQUESTED:
- Demonstrable basic knowledge of data warehouse Security aspects.
- Demonstrable experience in data warehouse modelling
- Demonstrable experience in a standard programming language or demonstrable experience in related environments
- Demonstrable experience in using code versioning (eg Subversion)/testing & code profiling tools/issue management tools (eg Jira).
- Demonstrable experience in assisting with Determining data loading and data refreshing strategies
- Demonstrable experience with programming commands: coding, testing and debugging. If necessary also completely independently (eg maintenance).
- Demonstrable experience with project-oriented working and data warehouse modelling or demonstrable training in data warehouse modelling
- Demonstrable experience of operating independently as a developer in smaller development assignments (alone or in a limited team, maintenance)
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of one or more programming languages and environments such as PL/SQL, .NET (C #), Java/J2EE,
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of Agile development methodology
- Demonstrable knowledge of building at least two data warehouse components from the following list: data integration (ETL), reporting & analysis (BI), databases and metadata.
- Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented analysis & design and UML
- Demonstrable knowledge of data warehousing concepts, processes and architectures.
- Demonstrable knowledge of planning, designing and building a data warehouse application using tools such as Cognos or Datastage.
- Demonstrable training with certification or equivalent through experience in programming languages and environments such as PL/SQL, .NET (C #), Java/J2EE
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background or equivalent through experience.
- Perfect oral and written knowledge of Dutch (European CEFR level C2)
Shortlisting immediately, starting ASAP, phone interview today.
This role is suitable for a Project Office Manager (Dutch-speaking) in Mechelen, Belgium, who is looking to work in a funny and professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are thinking about what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.