Project Manager (Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'Project Manager' for a 6-12 month contract position in Mechelen, Belgium. Must be Dutch Speaking.
Criteria for the project office manager:
- Must have at least 5 years of practical experience with all project management facets (Budget, timing, coordination, planning, estimates, risk management, reporting ...)
- Prince II certification
- knowledge of and experience with on-board computer systems
- knowledge of and experience with the program management tool Clarity
- knowledge of and experience with transport ticketing systems
- Demonstrable basic knowledge of data warehouse Security aspects.
- Demonstrable experience in data warehouse modelling
- Demonstrable experience in a standard programming language or demonstrable experience in related environments
- Demonstrable experience in using code versioning (eg Subversion)/testing & code profiling tools/issue management tools (eg Jira).
- Demonstrable experience in assisting with Determining data loading and data refreshing strategies
- Demonstrable experience with programming commands: coding, testing and debugging. If necessary also completely independently (eg maintenance).
- Demonstrable experience with project-oriented working and data warehouse modelling or demonstrable training in data warehouse modelling
- Demonstrable experience of operating independently as a developer in smaller development assignments (alone or in a limited team, maintenance)
Please apply now if you are interested and available.