ForgeRock Information Security Engineer
Posted on Apr 30, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for an information Security Engineer with ForgeRock Administration/Engineering. You will have open DJ/DS Open DS. You will install, administer upgrade ForgeRock and its sweat of products.
- Experience administering a production environment of single sign-on/federation services, such as ForgeRock OpenAM, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager, Ping Identity, Auth0, Okta, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Understanding of Unix/Linus based system administration.
- Understanding of key aspects for SSO and federation components such as designing and implementing IDP & SP configurations as well as SAML and WS-Federations.
- Scripting of SSO Server installation with custom configurations.
- Experience leading the analysis, troubleshooting, and remediation of SSO outages in production environments.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7 years of experience in information technology experience.