Solution Architect/Feature Engineer/Credit Risk/Banking
Posted on Apr 29, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Feature Engineer/Solution Architect/Credit Risk/Banking
Our financial client is transforming and moving fast towards being an IT company offering the best possible solutions and services in the financial sector to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
You will contribute to growing own unique Top Engineering culture with the energy and innovation power of a FinTech start-up. Our client is working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator.
Therefore, they are looking for a Feature Engineer for the change domain of the Risk department. The Risk department is providing reporting, analysis and data quality assurance & governance services to internal and external stakeholders. As feature engineer you are bringing risk analysing and reporting to the next level by driving innovation and standardisation across the global risk function;
Job tasks as a Feature Engineer within Risk:
- New business requirements/functionalities (eg Governance Risk & Compliance) are translated into understandable and actionable items for the squads
- Refine features to the desired level of technical detail clarifying its technical usage and interdependencies with other features in our data architecture
- Safeguard the delivery of features, often cross-team/domain; herewith maintaining close relationship with (business) counterpart(s)
- Work together in a Center of Excellence (CoE) with other Feature Engineers, Domain Architects, Product Owners and DevOps teams in an international environment
- Help shape the feature roadmap in periodical planning sessions towards Vision, Themes and Epics
- Identifying which Squads/Teams/specialists to involve in the Agile build cycle
- Challenge and advise Product Owners on Feature dependencies and priorities and backlog alignment of individual Squads
Your profile as a Feature Engineer within Risk:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT (Engineering)
- Experience in designing and refining features, challenge and advise Product Owners on feature dependencies and priorities
- In depth IT application and feature knowledge
- Background in Engineering and Solution Architecture
- Proven experience and competent in Credit Risk;
- Preferably familiar with credit risk systems and processes
- Knowledge of/affinity with SAS EG/Business Intelligence/Analytics skills is a plus.
- You've got experience with the agile way of working
- You can prove that you are constantly improving your IT knowledge (books, tutorials, congresses, etc).