Workday Functional Specialist - HRIS Operations Manager
Posted on Apr 29, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
*MUST HAVE WORKDAY HCM OR COMPARABLE EXPERIENCE*
Realtime Recruitment has an immediate requirement for a Workday Functional Consultant to join one of our clients based in Dublin City Centre - you will play a pivotal role in this organisation and will be heavily involved in managing the design and implementation of a Groupwide fit for purpose Workday solutions.
This is a 2-year Fixed-Term Contract
- Project and Operational Management Background - Experience of a complete project life cycle, prioritization is preferable
- Functional HR domain expertise
- 2 years experience of requirement gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis for HR system application
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Workday HCM or comparable HRIS applications.
- Advanced Workday HCM knowledge and in one or more of the following areas is a must: Absence, (Advanced), Compensation, Learning, Security, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Reporting, Recruiting, Learning and Development
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to (see below) or call me.