IT Infrastructure Engineer - Dublin (Contract)
Posted on Apr 29, 2020 by Click
We are recruiting for experienced Infrastructure Engineers on long term contract based in Dublin working for a financial services group.
The main purpose of the role is to manage, develop and provide IT infrastructure services for the organisation and its customers ensuring all the campus physical networks, communications rooms, data centre and other equipment are maintained and deployed to the required standard.
- Provide production infrastructure support for networks
- Review and influence the evolving architecture and standards for their infrastructure
- Manage complex support relationships with key vendors, including managed hosting provider
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshooting systems with strong focus on continuous improvement
- Perform capacity planning for server resources
- Write basic SQL queries and perform light database administration tasks
- Support third party infrastructure applications and services, such as Citrix XenApp, file transfer, job scheduling