Posted on Apr 29, 2020 by IT Human Resources
Interface Designer -€31,000 - Brussels
My client is a global IT Services company, due to expansion they are currently looking for an English-Speaking Interface Designer to join their team in on a permanent contract.
- Analysis of the user interface and usability requirements
- Standardization of user interface design specifications
- Evaluation of user interfaces and visual prototypes
- Define, elaborate and maintain UI and UX Standards
- Standardization of common user interface: UI elements, navigation, structure
- Facilitate integration of the UI/UX solutions by the developers
- User interface regulations and ergonomics
- Design and graphical tools
- Capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Usability standards
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge in software development life cycle
- Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq
- Methodology: Project Management: PM², SCRUM
- meal vouchers
- mobile phone contract
- health insurance#
- Generous Holiday package
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.