Posted on Apr 29, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently hiring a Security Architect (Dutch speaking) for an excellent 6 months contract (+ extension) in Oostende, Belgium.
Required skills for the Security Architect (Dutch speaking) role in Oostende, Belgium
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background.
- Thorough Knowledge of enterprise architecture (eg Zachman, TOGAF, NIST SP800-53) with proven specialization in security architecture (eg SABSA, OSA)
- Knowledge MS Office Packages
- Thorough Knowledge of Business Solutioning, being able to propose cost-effective business solutions that meet the security risk appetite of the customer
Technologies used in the Security Architect (Dutch speaking):
- Cisco Routers & Switches
- Cisco Mobile IP Networks
- Cisco WLC, AP & ISE for guest access (dot1x)
- Mobile access via 3/4G on Cisco devices
- IPSEC VPN on Palo Alto & Cisco IOS Routers
- Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Firewalls Palo Alto (installation and support)
- VMware vsphere (esx, vcenter)
- Server & SAN hardware
- Monitoring applications (PRTG, Device42, NetLD)
- Set up and deploy PKI
- Proxy & reverse Proxy on Linux
- Windows Active Directory
- authentication protocols (ldap, radius, kerberos)
- Linux Ubuntu & Centos
- Raspberry hardware
- Ansible automation
- Globalprotect AlwaysOn configuration on end user infrastructure
Shortlisting immediately, starting ASAP, phone interview today.
This role is suitable for a Security Architect (Dutch speaking) in Oostende, Belgium, who is looking to work in a funny and professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are thinking about what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.