Software Packager - Installshield/AppV5/Ivanti 2019
Posted on Apr 29, 2020 by Base 3
To reinforce the End-user Backbone squad, we are looking for an experienced Software Packager.
The team is responsible for the end-to-end Application life cycle on Citrix and Workstation platforms. All applications are documented in a catalogue, maintained by the team.
Your role as software packager:
- responsible for reviewing requests (Intake),
- responsible packaging the applications
- organising the technical and business validations
- remediate any discovered issues and obtain approval for the production launch.
- You document all steps and keep the catalogue up to date.
- You take ownership over your packages and unblock issues.
- You offer transparency to your clients, your team and team management.
Required technical skills:
- 5 Years of recent experience in application packaging and virtualization using InstallShield 2016 (or later) and AppV 5
- Scripting skills in Powershell
- Very good administrator knowledge of the windows operating systems (Win10, Win 2016/2019)
- Operational knowledge of SCCM 2012/,
- Operational knowledge of Ivanti 2019 (Application manager, Environment manager, Performance manager and personalisation)
- Operate and administer knowledge of Citrix 7.15 LTSR)
- Operational knowledge of vSphere
- Exposure to Office365 and Cloud based applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles, network connectivity )
- Fluent in English. Dutch and/or French are an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural team;
- Communicates well with clients, co-workers and management in an honest and transparent way;
- Highly organized and proactive;
- Analytical, solution minded and delivery focused;
- The ability to recognise when deadlines are at risk;
- Customer focused;