Java Full-Stack Software Analyst
Posted on Apr 29, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Java Full-Stack Software Analyst. Candidate will be responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale custom-developed business applications. Candidate will serve a crucial role in support of the Company's mission critical areas of debt issuance, debt servicing, and combined financial reporting, which depend on the accuracy and the availability of the supporting application systems.
- Contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with Company business units to define requirements for business engagements.
- Work with the project team and the appropriate stakeholders to convert business requirements to written technical specifications that adhere to the Company's architectural guidelines and industry best practices.
- Design solutions that meet the needs of multiple business units at the Company and within the Company system.
- Complete assigned coding and testing tasks within the specified time frame in order to keep business initiatives on schedule.
- Support application end users by addressing and resolving application-related problems and issues in a timely and cordial
- Develop and maintain application support and end user
- Support the Company's diversity and inclusion strategy by following policies and procedures that ensure opportunities for employees and diverse business partners.
- Assist with other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing applications in a professional software development (team) environment.
- Experience developing web-based applications using JBoss Application Server in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Experience in the following is required:
- Integrated Development Environments: Eclipse and Maven;
- Solid experience with core Java technologies and concepts;
- Knowledge of multi-tier web application development using standard presentation layer technologies; and
- Understanding of source code management principles in a team environment.
- Experience in the following is preferred:
- Source control system: Subversion;
- Expertise in developing web applications using presentation layer frameworks such as Apache Struts and Java Server Faces;
- Knowledge of component libraries for Java Server Faces;
- Advanced SQL skills (Sybase preferred);
- Appeon PowerBuilder;
- Working knowledge of financial services and mortgage industries, including related rules and regulations;
- Adobe ColdFusion development; and
- Ability to develop UNIX or RHEL-based
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and programming concepts including design patterns.
- Strong problem-solving
- Ability to work on several assignments concurrently in a dynamic environment while continuing to progress on longer-term project