Senior Embedded Developer
Posted on Apr 28, 2020 by Quest IT Recruitment Ltd
We are currently seeking Senior Embedded Software Developers for an exciting new challenge with one of our clients based in Gothenburg. Our client is an expert in connectivity, specializing in three main areas; Automotive, Smart Home, and Medtech, with extensive experience in designing and developing wireless communication technology.
You will be part of a very talented and committed team of engineers who work closely together in order to reach the highest possible results for their clients. A very open, adaptive and driven environment where you will have the chance to bring your ideas to the table, as well as learn from some of the best talent in the industry.
You're a software developer who really cares about the work you do. Whether you're or a seasoned expert or not, you're curious and always looking for creative ways to reach goals and remove obstacles. Being a strong learner will benefit you a great deal as you're likely to be picking up a lot of new skills.
- You either have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer, Electrical, IT or System Science
- It doesn't matter which code language you worship, if it is C/C ++, JAVA or .NET - as long as you talk something of them
- Good ability to quickly familiarize yourself with complex distributed systems
- Have a few years of experience working with communications ( IP or wireless)
- Experience from automotive, medical, or the telecom industry
- Experience with Embedded systems and communication experience
Our client offers competitive salaries, vacation, lunches/hackathons/meetups/seminars...... you get the idea ;)!
We look forward to hearing from you!