IT Operations Officer - Brussels - 12+ Months - Circa €350 a Day
Posted on Apr 28, 2020 by PeopleSolved
This belgium based are the leading players in the insurance market are looking for an IT Operations Officer who will be responsible for the end-to-end document flows: as well inbound as outbound. For this mission you will need an Operations Officer who will follow all incidents related to the In & outbound document flows, create operational reports for management and describe monitoring actions to increase quality of our services. As IT In/outbound Operations Officer, you will be responsible for the end 2 end quality of delivered services. You align closely with the internal clients, outsourcing partners and various IT-teams delivering supporting services.
Objective of the job:
In general, you understand the domain and demonstrate a good understanding on how the services are implemented and how they relate to other services. You make sure services perform according to specified requirements, you ensure service quality and put in place remediation plans where needed. You ensure documentation is kept up to date.
As part of the responsibility for the operational service:
- within the Incident Management process
- impact analysis
- coordination towards resolution
- communication to stakeholders (management/business/technical teams)
- improve monitoring with the aim to detect defects before business does
- responsible for the service quality in Production
- ensure swift but qualitative handover from projects towards production
- support, control and report upon the service quality (SLAs, KPIs) - report monthly overview of incidents per impacted business line
Fluent English language is essential + French or Dutch
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunity