Fullstack Java Developer, German Speaking, Zurich
Posted on Apr 28, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client, a Swiss Bank who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a German speaking Fullstack Java Developer for an initial 6 month contract with a strong likelihood for extension to be based at their Zurich site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Technical conception, analysis and design of banking requirements
- Development of Back End and/or Front End. Preferably full stack.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery objects to be developed
- Introducing new technical and methodological impulses
- Assisting in the implementation of requirements in the area of EDM - Enterprise Document Management
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Proven experience in the development of Backends using Java (Spring, Hibernate, SpringBatch, Kotlin) and Front End technology Angular
- Experience with development tools such as Git, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Sonar, Gradle
- Good (SQL) database knowledge (Oracle an advantage)
- Experience at the senior developer level is imperative
- Experience with agile development methods
- Good knowledge of German and English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.