Posted on Apr 28, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Splunk SRE vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
Candidates who are based within a daily commute to Zurich, living in Switzerland or have a current Swiss work permit are highly preferred
- College Diploma or University degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years of work experience in log management or data analytics
- Brilliant understanding of Splunk architecture and development including Splunk Admin Certification level with SPL
- Experienced within Splunk components plus experience with integrating Splunk with third-party applications and in dealing with non-technical users
- Expertise with user-facing process design and documentation paired with strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem-solving skills, knowledge of Data Science, Machine Learning or Big Data technologies is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Producing test plans fulfilling requirements while also developing configuration code and scripts for integration with other components
- Collaborating with different teams such as architects, engineers and business analysts to ensure proposed technical solutions are compatible within the companies environment
- Creating and testing solutions in a pre-production environment along with documenting the work progress focusing on results, designs and operational manuals for the solutions
- Explaining and documenting alert use-cases for all relevant components like alarms, watch-lists, reporting and others along with providing support to production operation teams
- Improve existing alert framework and client custom framework and providing both trivial and main component application support
- Expanding technical understanding of all managed technologies as well as maintaining and growing working knowledge of todays managed technologies
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.