Associate Scientist in Protein Analytics
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for Associate Scientist in Protein Analytics for 9 months project.
Job Title: Associate Scientist in Protein Analytics
Duration: 01/06/2020 to 28/02/2021
Location: Basel (Klybeck)
As part of a physical-chemical-analytical group within biologics technical development, you will be responsible for the analysis and characterization of biopharmaceuticals in early phase clinical development with focus on method development.
Besides routine analyses your main task will be the development of chromatographic or electrophoretic analytical methods. This involves independently planning, performing and evaluation of analyses. You will also be in charge of the technical organization of an analytical lab and reporting to the laboratory head.
Timely achievement of agreed-upon milestones in adequate quality and quantity, collaboration, customer orientation, scientific achievements.
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master), apprenticeship or equivalent specialization in analytical chemistry.
- Experience in protein analytics and in instrumental analytics (eg chromatography, electrophoresis, or spectroscopy).
- Good knowledge of English is required; German is desirable
- Work within an international team - good organizational and team skills required
- Flexible, Independent, communicative