Sales Manager- telecom Area ( Spanish Speaking)
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
Sales Manager-Spanish Speaking- Telecom experience is a must!
- Proactive sales and networking calls to generate new business opportunities within existing (in other entities) and new clients
- Co-ordination of new requirements with our technical telecoms engineers and with the Co-Founder to ensure we make a top technical and commercial response.
- Manage the RFQ and RFI process and following negotiations until sale is closed
- Ensure we have relevant Purchase Order cover at all times for all projects
- Ensure we record all relevant information about new and existing clients to make sure we are able to carry out all administrative process.
- Ownership of Sales Management for Spain with agreed reporting process and sales plan
- Reporting responsibility to Co-Founder on a regularly basis and once monthly for overall monthly progress, or on an ad-hoc basis as required
- Point of contact for all Connect44 Spain business management and operational issues
- Attend all client meetings. Regular travel mostly within the territory will be required.
- Maintain positive business relationships and motivate our employees and consultants working on our client projects
- Client oriented
- Business Management skills
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Sales experience in a commercial environment (office)
- Good Windows XP and Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluent English, Spanish mother tongue
- Flexible (travelling)
- Overall ownership & accountability of C44 Spain
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Margin Delivery in line with forecast and remuneration plan
- EBITDA delivery
- New clients and new services to increase our diversity and expansion of business delivery. We must gain a better understanding of clients' needs and of their sales process.
- Client feedback and satisfaction