Security Engineer - Splunk
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Engineer - Splunk vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Working experience in IT security
- Competency of analysing problems and use cases as well as of defining the resulting system requirements
- Strong knowledge of Splunk Enterprise including data onboarding, data normalisation, SPL and content design
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry and related technologies
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Identifying and analysing problems in complex IT applications and platforms based on existing threat models and pentests
- Selecting suitable methods, techniques, models, standards and tools for the implementation of security monitoring use cases
- Developing, implementing and maintaining use cases as well as designing and providing improvements in the life cycle of security monitoring use cases
- Adjusting and managing change requests
- Collaborating with engineering and DevOps teams as well as creating and refining backlog items together with the product team
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.