Security Engineer - Splunk & VMWare
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Engineer - Splunk & VMWare vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in IT security
- Skills in analysing problems and use cases as well as in defining proven behavior of the system
- Very good knowledge of Splunk Enterprise including data onboarding, data normalization, SPL and content design as well as in VMware
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, cloud foundry and related relationships is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Identifying and analying problems in the context of complex IT applications and platforms based on existing threat models
- Selecting suitable methods, techniques, models, standards and tools for the implementation of security monitoring use cases
- Developing, implementing and maintaining use cases as well as design and implement improvements in the life cycle of security monitoring use cases
- Adapting and implementing change requests
- Collaborating with engineering and DevOps teams as well as creating and refining backlog items together with the product owner
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.